A big event for your diary
Solutions to isolation conference
Friday October 4th, 2019, at Folly Farm Centre,
Stowey, Pensford Nr. Bristol BS39 4DW
(0930hrs to 1530hrs)
This is a national Future Roots conference to explore questions of isolation and loneliness among vulnerable rural groups throughout life, and to develop the responses of social care, health and other services, including ideas of ‘green care’ and ‘social prescribing’
Who should attend? Those working in services supporting rural families plus managers and commissioners of these services
Speakers to include:
• Sir Al Aynsley-Green. Former children’s commissioner for England.
• Rich Watts. Lead for strategy and scale in the Personalised Care Group at NHS England.
• Service user groups
• Yvonne Shell. Forensic Clinical Psychologist.
• Dr. Mike Rogerson. Lecturer in sport and exercise sciences, University of Essex.
• Dr. Sarah Hambridge. Dept. of Psychology, University of Bournemouth.
Conference fee: £50.00
Book your place now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further info phone: 01963 210703
Thanks! Countrymen UK wishes to thank the conference organisers, Future Roots, for providing all farms and gardens in the Countrymen UK Network with two conference tickets each. And we’re pleased to say that all but one farm in the Network will be travelling to the conference and meeting face-to-face for the first time