Covid-19 Emergency Appeal
During the current Covid 19 pandemic, our Club cannot operate as normal but we are still supporting our Countrymen and their Family Carers remotely, as well as providing support and advice to many others in our local communities.
Please help us continue this support.
Your financial support makes a real difference
All Countrymen UK Clubs rely on the donations made by individuals, organisations and companies.
You can make a one-off donation, you can donate on a regular basis, or you can consider Legacy Giving. Whatever your choice, you’ll know its appreciated and that you are helping us to provide our farm-based, therapeutic activities for men of all ages who are coping with long-term health and social conditions such as Parkinson’s, Dementia, Isolation and Loneliness and much more. Your donations also help us to provide support to the men’s family carers.
Did you know that you can leave something in your will to Countrymen UK? Because of our charity status, you won’t need to pay inheritance tax on anything you leave to us.
By providing something for us in your will, we can achieve so much more, and the growth and development of Countrymen UK can become part of your personal legacy:
- You’ll help us to be in a stronger position to plan further ahead and to provide enhanced services to those who rely on us most
- You’ll be supporting multiple, long-term health conditions including Parkinson’s, Dementia, Huntington’s, Stroke, PTSD, Brain injury, and so many more – because Countrymen UK supports all of these
- You’ll help us to deliver our growing range of outdoor therapies and activities, across many farm and outdoor environments, all for the proven benefit of men’s health and wellbeing
- And, of course, you’ll be contributing to a future that has been summed up in our Vision:
- That every man has the opportunity to access outdoor spaces daily… to be able to use their skills despite health conditions… to beat isolation by making new friends and by working and socialising positively with their peers.
Our funding is used to support men with long-term health conditions who have lived and worked in the countryside or who have an affinity with the outdoors. We provide them with personalised opportunities to get back onto farms, participate in work and leisure activities and to make new friendships with other men with similar backgrounds and interests.
Further information can be found by exploring our website or by getting in touch with us via [email protected]